Cakes

FI and I want a cake with chocolate icing. We are considering either a plain chocolate cake decorated with bright colored flowers, or a chocolate cake with some henna-like designs in one of our wedding colors (bright fuchsia, blue, or marigold). But, this is my absolute favorite and I think will be the main inspiration for our cake:


UPDATE: We have FINALLY chosen a cake baker! We are keeping the cake simple and having one flavor throughout - fudge icing (YUM) with white cake and fresh strawberries and whipped cream filling.
More cakes that I like:




**Sakegirls**
This cake is so elegant and pretty. I can imagine it in chocolate icing with maybe a fuchsia ribbon base....I also think the amount of flowers is just right!

1 comment:

Secret Supper Club said...

Your cake inspirations are so pretty! If you want to do cupcakes for a shower or anything else...I'm opening a cupcake shop in Sonoma Co!
www.siftcupcakery.com